If you plan to attend a retreat at Acem Retreat Centre Lundsholm, please read the information below.
● The course fee includes full board and ensuite accommodation in a single room. Bed linen and towels are included.
● Student discount is only available to full-time students. Student ID must be shown upon arrival. If the course is fully booked, a student discount may entail accommodation in a double room. Full-time students aged 30 years or less may apply for a student scholarship.
● If a registration is cancelled due to covid-related issues, the course fee (not travel expenses) will be refunded in full. If a registration is cancelled for other reasons 14 days or more before the retreat, the course fee will be refunded minus an administration fee of NOK 600. If a reservation is cancelled less than 14 days before the retreat, the course fee is not refundable. As a protection against unforeseen circumstances, you are strongly advised to obtain suitable travel insurance and to buy refundable tickets.
Registration and payment
● The course fee must be paid in full before the registration deadline. Please note that the registration is not completed before payment is registered. If the course is fully booked, the participants with the earliest payment date will be prioritized.
● The easiest way to pay is by clicking the "Registration and payment" button on the course webpage and use your own credit card or PayPal account.
● You can also transmit the fee to Acem's bank account by using swift. You will receive a confirmation when your payment has been registered.
- Bank name: Nordea Bank Norge ASA
- Bank address: Pb 1166 Sentrum, NO-0107 Oslo, Norway
- Swiftcode/BIC: NDEANOKK
- Country code: NO
- IBAN (account) number: NO 7560260504021
Please include the following information: course number and name of participant(s). Your registration will be valid upon receipt of your payment.
● There are direct trains from Oslo S to Arvika.
● If you travel from Stockholm or Copenhagen, you may choose Karlstad, Edane or Arvika as your destination, depending on availability.
● If you come from Gothenburg, your destination will be Kil or Arvika.
● If you arrive by plane at Oslo Airport Gardermoen, you may travel by train or bus to Arvika.
If you need transportation from Arvika or Edane to Lundsholm, please let us know when and where you will arrive. The transport fee is SEK/NOK 110 one way, from both Arvika and Edane.
We recommend booking refundable tickets if possible.
Course language international retreats
● The official course language is English.
● Guidance groups and simultaneous translation in other languages may be provided when needed. See each retreat for details.
Payment at Lundsholm
You can pay for transportation, books etc. by card.
What to bring
● Indoor clothes and shoes/slippers.
● Shoes and clothes for outdoor walks, including warm clothes and rain gear. Lundsholm is surrounded by a pleasant terrain for walking.
● Comfortable clothes for basic yoga instruction.
● A swimsuit if you like to take a swim in the lake. There is a sauna at Lundsholm.
The retreat centre
● Lundsholm is a non-smoking area and an alcohol-free retreat centre.
● All meals are lacto-vegetarian.
● Free wi-fi will usually be available.
• There is no coffee at Lundsholm. So if coffee is part of your daily routine, we suggest that you cut down slowly, starting a week or two before the retreat to make your first few days at the retreat more comfortable.
● Address: Lundsholms Gård, 671-96 Mangskog Sweden.
● Telephone number: +46738182872
● If you have any questions, please contact the Acem office.
Please see the Budget acommodation section here.