If you plan to attend a retreat at Acem Retreat Centre Lundsholm, please read the information below.
● The course fee includes full board and ensuite accommodation in a single room. One set of bed linen and towels is included.
● Student discount is only available to full-time students aged 35 years or less. Student ID must be shown upon arrival. If the course is fully booked, a student discount may entail accommodation in a double room. Full-time students aged 30 years or less may apply for a student scholarship.
● If a registration is cancelled 14 days or more before the retreat, the course fee will be refunded minus an administration fee of NOK 600,-. If a reservation is cancelled less than 14 days before the retreat, the course fee will only be refunded if the cancellation is due to illness or other serious reasons. As a protection against unforeseen circumstances, you are strongly advised to obtain suitable travel insurance and to buy refundable tickets.
Registration and payment
● The course fee must be paid in full before the registration deadline. Please note that the registration is not completed before payment is registered. If the course is fully booked, the participants with the earliest payment date will be prioritized.
● The easiest way to pay is by clicking the "Registration and payment" button on the course webpage and use your own credit card or PayPal account.
● You can also transmit the fee to Acem's bank account by using swift. You will receive a confirmation when your payment has been registered.
- Bank name: Nordea Bank Norge ASA
- Bank address: Pb 1166 Sentrum, NO-0107 Oslo, Norway
- Swiftcode/BIC: NDEANOKK
- Country code: NO
- IBAN (account) number: NO 7560260504021
Please include the following information: course number and name of participant(s). Your registration will be valid upon receipt of your payment.
● There are direct trains from Oslo S to Arvika. Please see sj.se or vy.no for timetables and more information. Please note that you need to buy a ticket in advance to board a Swedish train, and that no tickets may be available if you wait too long.
● If you arrive by plane at Oslo Airport Gardermoen, you may travel by train to Oslo S, then take the train from Oslo S to Arvika.
● If you travel from Stockholm or Copenhagen, you may choose Karlstad or Arvika as your destination, depending on availability. From Karlstad, you then take the local train operated by varmlandstrafik.se to Arvika.
● If you come from Gothenburg, your destination will be Kil or Arvika. From Kil, you can take the local train operated by varmlandstrafik.se to Arvika.
If you need transportation from Arvika Station to Lundsholm, please make a note of it when you register for the retreat or contact Acem with information on your arrival time no later than 14 days before the retreat begins. The transport fee is SEK/NOK 120 one way. This service is only available at the beginning and end of a retreat, and only from Arvika Station.
The Acem office will seek to arrange transportation by private car from Oslo or Lillestrøm to Lundsholm if you notify the office of your wish at the time of registration. Please give notice as early as possible, in order to clarify whether such private transport can be arranged.
We recommend booking refundable tickets if possible.
Course language at international retreats
● The official course language is English.
● Guidance groups and simultaneous translation in other languages may be provided when needed. See each retreat for details.
Payment at Lundsholm
You can pay for transportation, books etc. by card or by the mobile pay systems Vipps (Norwegian) or Swish (Swedish).
What to bring
● Indoor clothes and shoes/slippers.
● Shoes and clothes for outdoor walks, including warm clothes and rain gear. Lundsholm is surrounded by a pleasant terrain for walking. In the winter, bring shoes with spikes and a reflective vest.
● Comfortable clothes for basic yoga instruction.
● A swimsuit if you like to take a swim in the lake. There is a sauna at Lundsholm.
● Soap and shampoo. Hairdryer if needed.
The retreat centre
● Lundsholm is a non-smoking area and an alcohol-free retreat centre.
● All meals are lacto-vegetarian.
● Free wi-fi will usually be available.
• There is no coffee at Lundsholm. So if coffee is part of your daily routine, we suggest that you cut down slowly, starting a week or two before the retreat to make your first few days at the retreat more comfortable.
● Address: Lundsholms Gård, 671-96 Mangskog Sweden.
● Telephone number: +46738182872
● If you have any questions, please contact the Acem office.
Please see the Budget acommodation section here.