If you are planning to attend an international retreat at Acem Retreat Centre Lundsholm, please read the information below.
● The early-bird course fee, when there is one, is only available to participants residing outside Scandinavia, and only before the early-bird fee deadline.
● Student discount is only available to full-time students. Student ID must be shown upon arrival. If the course is fully booked, student discount may entail accommodation in a double room.
● If a registration is cancelled before the cancellation deadline, the course fee will be refunded minus an administration fee of EUR 60. If a reservation is cancelled after the cancellation deadline, the course fee will only be refunded if the cancellation is due to illness or other serious reasons.
Registration and payment
● The course fee must be paid in full before the registration deadline. Please note that the registration is not completed before payment is registered. If the course becomes full, the participants with the earliest payment date will be prioritized.
● The easiest way to pay is by clicking the "Registration and payment" button on the course presentation page and use your own credit card or PayPal account.
● You can also transmit the fee to Acem's bank account by using swift. Kindly write the course number (can be found on the course page) in the payment information. You will receive a confirmation when your payment has been registered. Please show the payment receipt when you check in at the retreat.
- Bank name: Nordea Bank Norge ASA
- Bank address: Pb 1166 Sentrum, NO-0107 Oslo, Norway
- Swiftcode/BIC: NDEANOKK
- Country code: NO
- IBAN (account) number: NO 7560260504021
- If you use this manual method, ALWAYS send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying your registration, including your name, the price you have paid, and the course number.
Lundsholm is located by the Mangen lake, about half an hour from the town of Arvika in Sweden. The most practical way to get there is to travel by plane to Oslo Gardermoen (OSL) and then take the train to Arvika, where we will pick you up. You can check here how to get to Arvika by train. Please make sure you arrive in Oslo early enough to catch the right train. For example if the train leaves from Oslo 13.45, your plane should land around 12.00 as you will need some time to get to the central train station from the airport.
What to bring
● Indoor clothes and shoes/slippers
● Shoes and clothes for outdoor walks, including warm clothes and rain gear (Lundsholm is surrounded by a pleasant terrain for walking)
● Comfortable clothes for the basic yoga instruction arranged during the retreat
● A swimsuit if you like to take a swim
● The book Practical Guide to Acem Retreats, which provides useful information for the practice of long meditations at retreats
● The book Meditative Yoga, which will be useful both for experienced and less experienced yoga practitioners
● Both books are available online, or can be bought at the retreat centre
● Abstaining from coffee 2-3 days before the retreat may make the transition to the rhythm of the retreat easier.
The retreat centre
● Lundsholm is a non-smoking area and an alcohol-free retreat centre.
● All meals are lacto-vegetarian.
● Free wi-fi will usually be available.
● Address: Lundsholms Gård, 671-96 Mangskog Sweden. Telephone number is +46 57 09 12 64. The phone is only infrequently answered, so no messages can be left.
● If you have questions, please contact the Acem office, email: email@example.com or telephone +47 23 11 87 00.