● Register for the course on the course presentation page.
● Fill in personal information form after you have registered.
● Course fee includes full board and en suite accommodation in a single room.
● Student discount is available to full-time students. Show student ID upon arrival. If the retreat is fully booked, student discount may entail accommodation in a double room.
● If a registration is cancelled before 1 July 2021, the course fee will be refunded minus an administration fee of EUR 60. If a reservation is cancelled after 1 July 2021, the course fee is not refundable. As a protection against unforeseen circumstances, you are strongly advised to obtain suitable travel insurance.
● The official course language is English.
● All evening seminars and some workshops will be simultaneously translated into Spanish, German and Mandarin Chinese.
● Guidance groups, basic yoga classes and Acem Meditation beginner's courses will be available in English, Spanish, German, Scandinavian and Mandarin Chinese.
● Shared transport between Sofia Airport and Pamporovo must be booked and paid in advance.
● There are regular bus connections between Sofia city centre and Pamporovo. See also Rozhen Express and, for train connections, Virail.
What to bring
● Indoor clothes and shoes/slippers
● Shoes and clothes for outdoor walks. The climate may vary from cool to hot, and from sunny to rainy.
● Comfortable clothes for basic yoga
● A swimsuit for the swimming pools
● If you would like to do sports, bring your own equipment
● The book Practical Guide to Acem Retreats (also available in Spanish, German, Norwegian and Chinese)
● The book Meditative Yoga (also available in Spanish, Norwegian and Chinese)
● Most rooms have hair-dryers.
● Free wi-fi will be available.
● Abstaining from coffee 2-3 days before the retreat may make the transition to the rhythm of the retreat easier.
First day of the retreat
● Check-in at the retreat centre starts at 2pm.
● Dinner is served at 7pm.
● Guidance and opening ceremony start at 8pm.
● During the retreat, the retreat hotels are non-smoking and alcohol-free areas.
● All meals are lacto-vegetarian. Participants with lactose intolerance, coeliac disease or vegan diet can make a note of this on the form for personal information. We regret that we are unable to accommodate other dietary needs.